High Dose Vitamin C
Also known as ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, commonly found in citrus fruits and vegetables. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect cells against the effects of free radicals. Vitamin C is involved in the repair of tissue, formation of collagen and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
With traditional oral supplements, nutrients must first enter your digestive system and be processed for absorption before entering the bloodstream. IV therapy cuts digestion out of the equation. Supplements delivered intravenously are immediately available for your body. There is no breakdown of nutrients, and there’s no wait time. Your body will absorb everything it needs, and anything it doesn’t is filtered out and expelled.
High Dose Vitamin Benefits
- Provides an “immune boost” – theoretically reducing the severity of the common cold.
- Essential for wound healing.
- Reduces wrinkling and helps prevent sagging skin by improving elasticity.
- Excellent antioxidant proprieties may lower risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Antioxidants block some of the damage caused by free radicals.